- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 19 amino acid peptide near the amino terminus of human SRPK1.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: SRPK1 peptide is used for blocking the activity of SRPK1 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store SRPK1 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SRPK1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SRSF protein kinase 1, Serine/arginine-rich protein-specific kinase 1, Serine/threonine-protein kinase SRPK1, SFRSK1, SR-protein-specific kinase 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003128
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 47419936
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6732
- 1: Wang HY, Arden KC, Bermingham JR Jr, et al. Localization of serine kinases, SRPK1 (SFRSK1) and SRPK2 (SFRSK2), specific for the SR family of splicing factors in mouse and human chromosomes. Genomics 1999; 57:310-5.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 8435P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.