- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: SRGAP2 peptide is a synthetic peptide corresponding to the Internal region of SRGAP2.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: SRGAP2 Peptide is used for blocking the activity of SRGAP2 antibody (catalog number 42-786). The SRGAP2 antibody ships at 0.5 mg/mL and the SRGAP2 Peptide ships as a 100 μg pellet. When peptide is reconstituted in 200 μL water, the concentration will be 0.5 mg/mL, identical to that of the antibody. The best starting ratio would be 1:1 (which means molar excess of peptide relative to antibody when identical volumes are mixed). Mix equal volume of peptide and antibody at the required dilution and leave at ambient temperature for 20 minutes. Then incubate and develop in parallel two blots: one with the antibody and one with the antibody which has been pre-absorbed with the provided peptide.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: SRGAP2 peptide is supplied as 100 μg of dried peptide. When the peptide is reconstituted in 200 μL water, the concentration will be 0.5 mg/mL.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. When reconstituted minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SRGAP2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FNBP2, SRGAP3, SRGAP2A, ARHGAP34, FNBP2, KIAA0456, SLIT-ROBO Rho GTPase-activating protein 2, Formin-binding protein 2, srGAP2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_056141.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 112363100
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23380
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-786P
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $260.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.