- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This SRGAP1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 469-497 amino acids from the Central region of human SRGAP1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 124 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SRGAP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SLIT-ROBO Rho GTPase-activating protein 1, srGAP1, Rho GTPase-activating protein 13, SRGAP1, ARHGAP13, KIAA1304
- Protein Accession Number: Q7Z6B7
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 48428624
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 57522
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- GTPase-activating protein for RhoA and Cdc42 small GTPases. Together with CDC42 seems to be involved in the pathway mediating the repulsive signaling of Robo and Slit proteins in neuronal migration. SLIT2, probably through interaction with ROBO1, increases the interaction of SRGAP1 with ROBO1 and inactivates CDC42.
- 1: Davila, S., et al. Genes Immun. 11(3):232-238(2010)
- 2: Voss, M., et al. BMC Immunol. 10, 53 (2009) :
- 3: Olsen, J.V., et al. Cell 127(3):635-648(2006)
- 4: Olsen, J.V., et al. Cell 127(3):635-648(2006)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-439
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.