- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of mouse SREBF1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: SREBF1 antibody can be used for detection of SREBF1 by ELISA at 1:62500. SREBF1 antibody can be used for detection of SREBF1 by western blot at 0.25 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: SP2/0 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 125 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store SREBF1 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SREBF1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SREBF1, ADD1, ADD-1, SREBP1, bHLHd1, SREBP-1, SREBP1c, SREBP-1a, SREBP-1c, D630008H06
- Protein Accession Number: NP_035610
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 27753981
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 20787
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Srebf1 is transcriptional activator that binds to the sterol regulatory element 1 (SRE-1) (5'-ATCACCCCAC-3'). Srebf1 also binds to an E-box motif (5'-ATCACGTGA-3'). Srebf1 regulates the transcription of genes for sterol biosynthesis and the LDL receptor gene.
- 1: Briancon, N. (2006) EMBO J. 25 (6), 1253-1262.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 28-621
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.