- SPECIES: Human, Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: CHO cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: HHHHHHHHPS PGGSGGSQHI RAEKAMVDGS WLDLAKRSKL EAQPFAHLTI NATDIPSGSH KVSLSSWYHD RGWGKISNMT FSNGKLIVNQ DGFYYLYANI CFRHHETSGD LATEYLQLMV YVTKTSIKIP SSHTLMKGGS TKYWSGNSEF HFYSINVGGF FKLRSGEEIS IEVSNPSLLD PDQDATYFGA FKVRDID
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Determined by its dose-dependent ability to induce reporter gene in HT-29 NF-κB Luc reporter cells.
- PURITY: ≥ 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted protein is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing the recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TNFRSF11A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: soluble Receptor Activator of NF-B Ligand, TNFSF11, TRANCE (TNF-Related Activation-induced Cytokine), OPGL, ODF (Osteoclast Differentiation Factor), CD254
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8792
- RANKL and RANK are members of the TNF superfamily of ligands and receptors that play an important role in the regulation of specific immunity and bone turnover. RANK (receptor) was originally identified as a dendritic cell-membrane protein, which, by interacting with RANKL, augments the ability of dendritic cells. These dendritic cells then stimulate naïve T-cell proliferation in a mixed lymphocyte reaction, promote the survival of RANK+ T-cells, and regulate T-cell-dependent immune response. RANKL, which is expressed in a variety of cells,including osteoblasts, fibroblasts, activated T-cells and bone marrow stromal cells, is also capable of interacting with a decoy receptor called OPG. Binding of soluble OPG to sRANKL inhibits osteoclastogenesis by interrupting the signaling between stromal cells and osteoclastic progenitor cells, thereby leading to excess accumulation of bone and cartilage. Human RANKL is reactive on murine cells. CHO cell-derived Recombinant Human sRANK Ligand is a 22.1 kDa polypeptide comprised of the TNF-homologous region of RANKL and a N-terminal His-tag.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-691
- Size: 2 ug
- List Price: $195.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin