- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant protein
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: SPRY1 antibody can be used in Western Blot starting at 2 - 4 μg/mL, and immunohistochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL.
- PURIFICATION: Protein A Column
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a,k
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, pH 7.4
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: SPRY1 antibody should be stored at -20 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SPRY1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SPRY1, HSPRY1, Protein sprouty homolog 1, Spry-1
- Protein Accession Number: O43609
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 47117811
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10252
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- SPRY1 Antibody [3H4]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 51-737
- Size: 0.05 mg
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.