- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Xenopus, Bovine, Zebrafish, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This SPOP antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 86-115 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human SPOP.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 42 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SPOP
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Speckle-type POZ protein, HIB homolog 1, Roadkill homolog 1, SPOP
- Protein Accession Number: O43791
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8405
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a protein that may modulate thetranscriptional repression activities of death-associated protein 6(DAXX), which interacts with histone deacetylase, core histones,and other histone-associated proteins. In mouse, the encodedprotein binds to the putative leucine zipper domain of macroH2A1.2,a variant H2A histone that is enriched on inactivated Xchromosomes. The BTB/POZ domain of this protein has been shown inother proteins to mediate transcriptional repression and tointeract with components of histone deacetylase co-repressorcomplexes. Alternative splicing of this gene results in multipletranscript variants encoding the same protein. [provided byRefSeq].
- 1: Rose, J. Phd, et al. Mol. Med. (2010) In press :
- 2: Zhuang, M., et al. Mol. Cell 36(1):39-50(2009)
- 3: Liu, J., et al. Science 323(5918):1218-1222(2009)
- 4: Bunce, M.W., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 283(13):8678-8686(2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-100
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin