- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Rat, Mouse, Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-SGDDKEQLVKNT
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:1000.Western Blot:Approx 20kDa band observed in Human Placenta lysates (calculated MW of 21.8kDa according to NP_001159575.1). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize to recognize both reported isoforms (NP_066925.1; NP_001159575.1).
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 20kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SPINT2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SPINT2, serine peptidase inhibitor, Kunitz type, 2, DIAR3, FLJ45571, HAI-2, HAI2, Kop, PB, hepatocyte growth factor activator inhibitor type 2, placental bikunin, serine protease inhibitor, Kunitz type, 2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_066925.1, NP_001159575.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 10863909
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10653
- 1: Sivagnanam M, Janecke AR, MÃ¼ller T, Heinz-Erian P, Taylor S, Bird LM, Case of syndromic tufting enteropathy harbors SPINT2 mutation seen in congenital sodium diarrhea.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-255
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.