- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Gly27-Cys86
- FUSION TAG: C-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 7.73 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of PBS, 1mM EDTA, 5% Mannitol, 7.4.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at < -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks. Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Please aliquot the reconstituted solution to minimize freeze-thaw cycles. Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at < -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SPINK4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Serine Protease Inhibitor Kazal-Type 4, Peptide PEC-60 Homolog, SPINK4
- Protein Accession Number: O60575
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 119632232
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 27290
- Serine Protease Inhibitor Kazal-Type 4 (SPINK4) is a secreted protein containing one Kazal-like domain. SPINK4 is a member of the SPINK protein family. The gene family of serine protease inhibitors of the Kazal type (SPINK) are functional and positional candidate genes for celiac disease (CD). SPINK1 plays an important role in protecting the pancreas against excessive trypsinogen activation. It is a potent natural inhibitor of pancreatic trypsin activity. SPINK1 mutations are associated with the development of acute and chronic pancreatitis and have been detected in all forms of chronic pancreatitis. SPINK2 functions as a trypsin/acrosin inhibitor and is synthesized mainly in the testis and seminal vesicle where its activity is engaged in fertility. The SPINK2 protein contains a typical Kazal domain composed by six cysteine residues forming three disulfide bridges. SPINK9 was identified in human skin. Its expression was strong in palmar epidermis, but not detectable or very low in non palmoplantar skin.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-493
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin