- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Asp24-Cys79
- FUSION TAG: C-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 7.28 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied as a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM MES, 150mM NaCl, 2mM CaCl2, 1mM DTT, 0.05% Brij35, 10% Glycerol, pH 6.0. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C, stable for 6 months after receipt.
Please aliquot the reconstituted solution to minimize freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SPINK1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Pancreatic Secretory Trypsin Inhibitor, Serine Protease Inhibitor Kazal-Type 1, Tumor-Associated Trypsin Inhibitor, TATI, SPINK1, PSTI
- Protein Accession Number: P00995
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 530427178
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6690
- Serine Protease Inhibitor Kazal-Type 1 (SPINK1) is a trypsin inhibitor that prevent the trypsin-catalyzed premature activation of zymogens within the pancreas. Defects in SPINK1 are a cause of pancreatitis (PCTT). A disease characterized by the presence of calculi in pancreatic ducts. It causes severe abdominal pain attacks. Defects in SPINK1 are the cause of susceptibility to tropical calcific pancreatitis (TCP). Recombinant SPINK1 protein (rSPINK1) stimulated cell proliferation in benign RWPE as well as cancerous prostate cells. The research result indicated that the potential of SPINK1 as an extracellular therapeutic target in prostate cancer. In contrast, knockdown of SPINK1 in 22RV1 cells inhibited cell proliferation, cell invasion, and tumor growth in xenograft assays.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-492
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin