Spike protein (RBD) Antibody [Sb#16], Mouse IgG1-Fc FusionCATALOG NUMBER: 31-520
- Clonality: Recombinant Monoclonal
- Tested Applications: ELISA, grating-coupled interferometry, inhibition assay, Therapeutics
- Species Reactivity: Virus
- Conjugate: Unconjugated
- Size: 0.2 mg
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- SPECIES: Mouse
- ORIGINAL SPECIES NAME: Dromedary
- CHIMERIC USE STATEMENT: This chimeric mouse antibody was made using the variable domain sequences of the original VHH format, for improved compatibility with existing reagents, assays and techniques.
- IMMUNOGEN: This clone was originally isolated in a form of a synthetic nanobody (sybody) via a 'target swap' selection procedure against RBD-vYFP using ribosomal display and against RBD-Fc fusion during phage display rounds.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, grating-coupled interferometry, inhibition assay, Therapeutics
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1-Fc Fusion
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% Proclin 300.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4C for up to 3 months. For longer storage, aliquot and store at -20C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: S
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Receptor Binding Domain, SARS CoV 2 S glycoprotein, Sb16, COVID-19 Spike protein, RBD, Receptor Binding Domain, E2 glycoprotein, E2, Human coronavirus 2 spike glycoprotein, Peplomer protein, S glycoprotein, SARS coronavirus 2 S protein, SARS coronavirus 2 Spike Protein, SARS CoV 2 Spike protein, SARS CoV 2, SARS-CoV-2 S protein, SARSCoV2, SARS-COV-2 S protein, SARS-COV-2 Spike glycoprotein, SARSCOV2 Spike protein, Severe acute respiratory syndrome 2 spike glycoprotein, Severe acute respiratory syndrome virus 2 spike glycoprotein, Spike glycoprotein, 2019-nCoV, SARS-CoV2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 43740568
- USER NOTE: For research use only.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 31-520
- Size: 0.2 mg
- List Price: $490.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.