- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Ala18-Ile303
- FUSION TAG: C-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 33.73 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM PB, 150mM NaCl, pH 7.2. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SPARC
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SPARC, Basement-Membrane Protein 40, BM-40, Osteonectin, ON, Secreted Protein Acidic and Rich in Cysteine
- Protein Accession Number: P09486
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6678
- Secreted Protein Acidic and Rich in Cysteine (SPARC) is a secreted, evolutionarily conserved collagen-binding glycoprotein and belongs to the SPARC family. SPARC has 286 amino acids and contains an EF-hand in C-termina domain, a follistatin-like domain with Kazal-like sequences. There are two calcium binding sites, one binds 5 - 8 Ca2+ with a low affinity and other on an EF-hand loop that binds a Ca2+ ion with a high affinity. It is highly expressed in tissues undergoing morphogenesis, remodeling and wound repair. SPARC regulate cell growth through interactions with the extracellular matrix (ECM) and cytokines. SPARC bind to numerous proteins of the ECM, affect ECM protein expression, influence cellular adhesion and migration, and modulate growth factor-induced cell proliferation and angiogenesis. SPARC also binds several types of collagen, albumin, thrombospondin, PDGF and cell membranes.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-355
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin