- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This SPANXE antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 39-65 amino acids from the Central region of human SPANXE.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 11 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SPANXE
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Sperm protein associated with the nucleus on the X chromosome E, Nuclear-associated protein SPAN-Xe, SPANX-E, SPANX family member E, SPANXE
- Protein Accession Number: Q8TAD1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 85543354
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 64663
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Temporally regulated transcription and translation ofseveral testis-specific genes is required to initiate the series ofmolecular and morphological changes in the male germ cell lineagenecessary for the formation of mature spermatozoa. This gene is amember of the SPANX family of cancer/testis-associated genes, whichare located in a cluster on chromosome X. The SPANX genes encodedifferentially expressed testis-specific proteins that localize tovarious subcellular compartments. This particular gene encodes asperm protein that contains a consensus nuclear localization signalbut, although a role in spermatogenesis is suggested, the specificfunction of this family member has not yet been determined.
- 1: Hansen, S., et al. Syst Biol Reprod Med 55, 18-26 (2010) :
- 2: Kouprina, N., et al. Genome Res. 15(11):1477-1486(2005)
- 3: Zendman, A.J., et al. Gene 309(2):125-133(2003)
- 4: Westbrook, V.A., et al. Biol. Reprod. 64(1):345-358(2001)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-307
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin