- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Pig, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-SRLYYSFKNITKQHP
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:2000.Western Blot:Approx 65kDa band observed in lysates of cell lines Daudi, Jurkat and MOLT4 (calculated MW of 46.7kDa according to NP_003099.1). The observed molecular weight corresponds to earlier findings in literature with different antibodies (Dictor et al, Haematologica. 2009 Nov;94(11):1563-8. PMID: 19880779). Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour. Preliminary testing was unsuccessful on NIH3T3, Mouse and Rat Brain for this particular batch.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1224 - Daudi Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Molt4
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 65 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SOX11
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SOX11, SRY (sex determining region Y)-box 11, SRY (sex-determining region Y)-box 11, SRY-related HMG-box gene 11, transcription factor SOX-11
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003099.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4507161
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6664
- USER NOTE: The observed molecular weight corresponds to earlier findings in literature with different antibodies (Dictor et al, Haematologica. 2009 Nov;94 (11) :1563-8. PMID: 19880779).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-930
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin