- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: MELQVSSGFV CNTCPEKWIN FQRKCYYFGK GTKQWVHARY ACDDMEGQLV SIHSPEEQDF LTKHASHTGS WIGLRNLDLK GEFIWVDGSH VDYSNWAPGE PTSRSQGEDC VMMRGSGRWN DAFCDRKLGA WVCDRLATCT PPASEGSAES MGPDSRPDPD GRLPTPSAPL HS
- PURITY: Greater than 96% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized Soluble CD23 recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted Soluble CD23 is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing Soluble CD23 recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FCER2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD23, FCE2, CD23A, IGEBF, CLEC4J, BLAST-2, Low affinity immunoglobulin epsilon Fc receptor
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001207429.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 334085203
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2208
- CD23, the low affinity receptor for IgE, belongs to the C-type lectin structural family and plays a role in the regulation of IgE synthesis and IgE mediated activities. It is found both as a transmembrane receptor protein and in a soluble form, which is generated by proteolytic cleavage of membrane bound CD23. The predominant soluble form of CD23 (sCD23) consists of 172 amino acids corresponding to the extracellular domain of the full length precursor. sCD23, in addition to binding IgE, also exerts a number of IgE independent activities, such as promoting the activation and differentiation of B-cells and stimulating the release of pro-inflammatory cytokines from monocytes. Recombinant human sCD23 is a 19.2 kDa non-glycosylated protein containing 172 amino-acid residues.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-315
- Size: 0.005 mg | 0.02 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin