- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: TTPEPCELDD EDFRCVCNFS EPQPDWSEAF QCVSAVEVEI HAGGLNLEPF LKRVDADADP RQYADTVKAL RVRRLTVGAA QVPAQLLVGA LRVLAYSRLK ELTLEDLKIT GTMPPLPLEA TGLALSSLRL RNVSWATGRS WLAELQQWLK PGLKVLSIAQ AHSPAFSCEQ VRAFPALTSL DLSDNPGLGE RGLMAALCPH KFPAIQNLAL RNTGMETPTG VCAALAAAGV QPHSLDLSHN SLRATVNPSA PRCMWSSALN SLNLSFAGLE QVPKGLPAKL RVLDLSCNRL NRAPQPDELP EVDNLTLDGN PFLVPGTALP HEGSMNSGVV P
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Biological activity was determined by the dose dependent activation of NF - kappaB in a RAW264 cell line based reporter system, using a sCD14 concentration range of 20 ng/μL to 200 ng/μL. The NF - kappaB activation is enhanced when the assay is done in the presence of 0.25 ng/μL to 1.0 ng/μL bacterial LPS.
- PURITY: Greater than 95% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized Soluble CD14 recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted Soluble CD14 is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing Soluble CD14 recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD14
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Monocyte differentiation antigen CD14, Myeloid cell-specific leucine-rich glycoprotein
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000582.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4557417
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 929
- CD14 is a cell surface anchored glycoprotein that is expressed predominantly by monocytes and tissue macrophages. CD14 associates with MD-2 (LY-96) and TLR4 to form a receptor complex, which signals specifically in response to bacterial lipopolysaccharide (LPS) binding. The CD14/MD-2/TLR4 receptor complex signals via MyD88, TIRAP, and TRAF6, and ultimately activates NF-kappa-β. CD14 also exists in a soluble form, designated as sCD14, which is capable of specifically binding LPS in the extracellular space. Recombinant sCD14 is a 331 amino acid glycoprotein comprising the extracellular portion of the CD14 receptor.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-198
- Size: 0.01 mg | 0.05 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.