- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 19-160 of human SOD3 (NP_003093.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IF: 1:50 - 1:200
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SOD3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SOD3, EC-SOD
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6649
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the superoxide dismutase (SOD) protein family. SODs are antioxidant enzymes that catalyze the conversion of superoxide radicals into hydrogen peroxide and oxygen, which may protect the brain, lungs, and other tissues from oxidative stress. Proteolytic processing of the encoded protein results in the formation of two distinct homotetramers that differ in their ability to interact with the extracellular matrix (ECM). Homotetramers consisting of the intact protein, or type C subunit, exhibit high affinity for heparin and are anchored to the ECM. Homotetramers consisting of a proteolytically cleaved form of the protein, or type A subunit, exhibit low affinity for heparin and do not interact with the ECM. A mutation in this gene may be associated with increased heart disease risk.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 15-275
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.