- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bovine, Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Superoxide dismutase enzyme prepared from bovine erythrocytes
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: SOD1 antibody can be used in immunocytochemistry starting at 1:50, Western Blot starting at 1:500 - 1:1000, and immunohistochemistry starting at 1:100.
- SPECIFICITY: Recognizes copper/zinc superoxide dismutase (SOD). Superoxide dismutases are ubiquitous metalloproteins that destroy oxygen-mediated free radicals, that are normally produced within the cells, which are toxic to biological systems. There are three fo ...
- PURIFICATION: Protein G Column
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, 0.09% sodium azide, 0.1% BSA.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store SOD1 antibody at 4 °C or -20 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SOD1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SOD1, ALS, ALS1, Cu/Zn superoxide dismutase, HSod1, Homodimer, IPOA, SOD, soluble, SOD, Superoxide dismutase [Cu-Zn], Superoxide dismutase 1, Indophenoloxidase A, Superoxide dismutase, cystolic
- Protein Accession Number: P00441
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 134611
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6647
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- SOD1 Antibody [2F5]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 49-037
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $500.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin