- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 15 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human SOCS1.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: SOCS1 peptide is used for blocking the activity of SOCS1 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store SOCS1 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SOCS1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: JAB, CIS1, SSI1, TIP3, CISH1, SSI-1, SOCS-1, Suppressor of cytokine signaling 1, JAK-binding protein
- Protein Accession Number: CAB92528
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 8217331
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8651
- 1: Rakesh K and Agrawal DK. Controlling cytokine signaling by constitutive inhibitors. Biochem. Pharm. 2005; 70:649-57.
- 2: Haze K, Yoshida H, Yanagi H, et al. Mammalian transcription factor ATF6 is synthesized as a transmembrane protein and activated by proteolysis in response to endoplasmic stress. Mol. Cell. Biol. 1999; 10:3787-99.
- 3: Little E, Ramakrishnan M, Roy B, et al. The glucose-regulated proteins (GRP78 and GRP94): functions, gene regulation, and applications. Crit. Rev. Eukaryot. Gene Expr. 1994; 4:1-18.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3765P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.