- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Monkey, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This SNX7 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 188-215 amino acids from the Central region of human SNX7.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 45 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SNX7
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Sorting nexin-7, SNX7
- Protein Accession Number: Q9UNH6
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 12643904
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 51375
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the sorting nexin family.Members of this family contain a phox (PX) domain, which is aphosphoinositide binding domain, and are involved in intracellulartrafficking. This protein does not contain a coiled coil regionlike some family members, and its exact function is unknown.Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants. Arelated pseudogene has been identified on chromosome 11. [providedby RefSeq].
- 1: Zhang, X., et al. Mol. Hum. Reprod. 16(5):347-360(2010)
- 2: Wu, C., et al. Proteomics 7(11):1775-1785(2007)
- 3: Orlacchio, A., et al. Ann. Neurol. 58(3):423-429(2005)
- 4: Worby, C.A., et al. Nat. Rev. Mol. Cell Biol. 3(12):919-931(2002)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-169
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin