- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Monkey, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This SNRPD1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 69-98 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human SNRPD1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 13 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SNRPD1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Small nuclear ribonucleoprotein Sm D1, Sm-D1, Sm-D autoantigen, snRNP core protein D1, SNRPD1
- Protein Accession Number: P62314
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 51338665
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6632
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- SNRPD1 is a small nuclear ribonucleoprotein that belongs to the SNRNP core protein family. This protein may act as a charged protein scaffold to promote SNRNP assembly or strengthen SNRNP-SNRNP interactions through nonspecific electrostatic contacts with RNA.
- 1: Lehner,B., Genome Res. 14 (7), 1315-1323 (2004)
- 2: Will,C.L., RNA 10 (6), 929-941 (2004)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-543
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.