- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This SNRPB antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 34-65 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human SNRPB.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 25 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SNRPB
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Small nuclear ribonucleoprotein-associated proteins B and B', snRNP-B, Sm protein B/B', Sm-B/B', SmB/B', SNRPB, COD, SNRPB1
- Protein Accession Number: P14678
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 134037
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6628
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- SNRPB is one of several nuclear proteins that are found in common among U1, U2, U4/U6, and U5 small ribonucleoprotein particles (snRNPs). These snRNPs are involved in pre-mRNA splicing, and the encoded protein may also play a role in pre-mRNA splicing or snRNP structure. Autoantibodies from patients with systemic lupus erythematosus frequently recognize epitopes on the encoded protein.
- 1: Elkon,K.B.,et.al., J. Immunol. 145 (2), 636-643 (1990)
- 2: Chu,J.L. et.al., Gene 97 (2), 311-312 (1991)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-624
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.