- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human SNRP70.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: SNRP70 antibody can be used for detection of SNRP70 by ELISA at 1:62500. SNRP70 antibody can be used for detection of SNRP70 by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1211 - HepG2 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 51 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store SNRP70 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SNRNP70
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SNRP70, RNPU1Z, RPU1, U170K, U1AP, U1RNP, Snp1, SNRP70, U1-70K
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003080
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 29568103
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6625
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- SNRP70 contains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain and mediates the splicing of pre-mRNA by binding to the loop I region of U1-snRNA. Western blots using two different antibodies against two unique regions of this protein target confirm the same apparent molecular weight in our tests.
- 1: Dieker, J., (2008) Cell Death Differ. 15 (4), 793-804.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 29-302
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.