- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This SNIP1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 91-118 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human SNIP1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 46 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SNIP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Smad nuclear-interacting protein 1, FHA domain-containing protein SNIP1, SNIP1
- Protein Accession Number: Q8TAD8
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 48428655
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 79753
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Down-regulates NF-kappa-B signaling by competing with RELA for CREBBP/EP300 binding. SNIP1 is involved in the microRNA (miRNA) biogenesis.
- 1: Bracken, C.P., et al. Cancer Res. 68(18):7621-7628(2008)
- 2: Yu, B., et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 105(29):10073-10078(2008)
- 3: Sugiyama, N., et al. Mol. Cell Proteomics 6(6):1103-1109(2007)
- 4: Matsuoka, S., et al. Science 316(5828):1160-1166(2007)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-302
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.