- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human SNF8.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: SNF8 antibody can be used for detection of SNF8 by ELISA at 1:1562500. SNF8 antibody can be used for detection of SNF8 by western blot at 0.5 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1211 - HepG2 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 29 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store SNF8 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SNF8
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SNF8, Dot3, EAP30, VPS22
- Protein Accession Number: NP_009172
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 21361380
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 11267
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ELL encodes an RNA polymerase II transcription factor that undergoes frequent translocation in acute myeloid leukemia (AML). In addition to its elongation activity, ELL contains a novel type of RNA polymerase II interaction domain that is capable of repressing polymerase activity in promoter-specific transcription. EAP30 is a subunit of the ELL complex. EAP30 can interact with ELL and derepress ELL's inhibitory activity in vitro.SNF8, VPS25 (MIM 610907), and VPS36 (MIM 610903) form ESCRT-II (endosomal sorting complex required for transport II), a complex involved in endocytosis of ubiquitinated membrane proteins. SNF8, VPS25, and VPS36 are also associated in a multiprotein complex with RNA polymerase II elongation factor (ELL; MIM 600284) (Slagsvold et al., 2005 [PubMed 15755741]; Kamura et al., 2001 [PubMed 11278625]).
- 1: Malerod, L., (2007) Traffic 8 (11), 1617-1629.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 27-366
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.