- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This SNF1LK antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 567-597 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human SNF1LK.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 85 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SIK1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Serine/threonine-protein kinase SIK1, Salt-inducible kinase 1, SIK-1, Serine/threonine-protein kinase SNF1-like kinase 1, Serine/threonine-protein kinase SNF1LK, SIK1, SIK, SNF1LK
- Protein Accession Number: P57059
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 59803093
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1.02724E+14
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Protein kinases are enzymes that transfer a phosphate group from a phosphate donor, generally the g phosphate of ATP, onto an acceptor amino acid in a substrate protein. By this basic mechanism, protein kinases mediate most of the signal transduction in eukaryotic cells, regulating cellular metabolism, transcription, cell cycle progression, cytoskeletal rearrangement and cell movement, apoptosis, and differentiation. With more than 500 gene products, the protein kinase family is one of the largest families of proteins in eukaryotes. The family has been classified in 8 major groups based on sequence comparison of their tyrosine (PTK) or serine/threonine (STK) kinase catalytic domains. The STE group (homologs of yeast Sterile 7, 11, 20 kinases) consists of 50 kinases related to the mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK) cascade families (Ste7/MAP2K, Ste11/MAP3K, and Ste20/MAP4K). MAP kinase cascades, consisting of a MAPK and one or more upstream regulatory kinases (MAPKKs) have been best characterized in the yeast pheromone response pathway. Pheromones bind to Ste cell surface receptors and activate yeast MAPK pathway.
- 1: Hattori, M., et al., Nature 405(6784):311-319 (2000).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-396
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.