- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Monkey
- IMMUNOGEN: This SNAPC3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 145-171 amino acids from the Central region of human SNAPC3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 47 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SNAPC3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: snRNA-activating protein complex subunit 3, SNAPc subunit 3, Proximal sequence element-binding transcription factor subunit beta, PSE-binding factor subunit beta, PTF subunit beta, Small nuclear RNA-activating complex polypeptide 3, snRNA-activating protein complex 50 kDa subunit, SNAPc 50 kDa subunit, SNAPC3, SNAP50
- Protein Accession Number: Q92966
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 8134719
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6619
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Part of the SNAPc complex required for the transcription of both RNA polymerase II and III small-nuclear RNA genes. Binds to the proximal sequence element (PSE), a non-TATA-box basal promoter element common to these 2 types of genes. Recruits TBP and BRF2 to the U6 snRNA TATA box.
- 1: Wu, C., et al. Proteomics 7(11):1775-1785(2007)
- 2: Matsuoka, S., et al. Science 316(5828):1160-1166(2007)
- 3: Jawdekar, G.W., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 281(41):31050-31060(2006)
- 4: Humphray, S.J., et al. Nature 429(6990):369-374(2004)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-380
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin