- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This SNAPC2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 278-307 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human SNAPC2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 36 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SNAPC2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: snRNA-activating protein complex subunit 2, SNAPc subunit 2, Proximal sequence element-binding transcription factor subunit delta, PSE-binding factor subunit delta, PTF subunit delta, Small nuclear RNA-activating complex polypeptide 2, snRNA-activating protein complex 45 kDa subunit, SNAPc 45 kDa subunit, SNAPC2, SNAP45
- Protein Accession Number: Q13487
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 8134714
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6618
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- SNAPC2 is a subunit of the snRNA-activatingprotein complex which is associated with the TATA box-bindingprotein. The encoded protein is necessary for RNA polymerase II andIII dependent small-nuclear RNA gene transcription. Alternativesplicing results in multiple transcript variants. [provided byRefSeq].
- 1: Shanmugam, M., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 283(21):14845-14856(2008)
- 2: Emran, F., et al. Gene 377, 96-108 (2006) :
- 3: Hinkley, C.S., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 278(20):18649-18657(2003)
- 4: Acierno, J.S. Jr., et al. Genomics 73(2):203-210(2001)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-479
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin