- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Monkey
- IMMUNOGEN: This SNAPC1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 139-168 amino acids from the Central region of human SNAPC1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 43 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SNAPC1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: snRNA-activating protein complex subunit 1, SNAPc subunit 1, Proximal sequence element-binding transcription factor subunit gamma, PSE-binding factor subunit gamma, PTF subunit gamma, Small nuclear RNA-activating complex polypeptide 1, snRNA-activating protein complex 43 kDa subunit, SNAPc 43 kDa subunit, SNAPC1, SNAP43
- Protein Accession Number: Q16533
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 8134716
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6617
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Part of the SNAPc complex required for the transcription of both RNA polymerase II and III small-nuclear RNA genes. Binds to the proximal sequence element (PSE), a non-TATA-box basal promoter element common to these 2 types of genes. Recruits TBP and BRF2 to the U6 snRNA TATA box.
- 1: Gu, L., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 280(30):27697-27704(2005)
- 2: Hinkley, C.S., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 278(20):18649-18657(2003)
- 3: Ma, B., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 276(7):5027-5035(2001)
- 4: Hirsch, H.A., et al. Mol. Cell. Biol. 20(24):9182-9191(2000)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-484
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin