- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-258 of human SNAP29 (NP_004773.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:1000 - 1:4000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:200
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: A-549
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: HeLa
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: BxPC-3
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: HepG2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: 293T
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: U-251MG
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 29kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SNAP29
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CEDNIK, SNAP-29, synaptosomal-associated protein 29, soluble 29 kDa NSF attachment protein, synaptosomal-associated protein, 29kD, synaptosomal-associated protein, 29kDa, synaptosome associated protein 29kDa, vesicle-membrane fusion protein SNAP-29
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9342
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene, a member of the SNAP25 gene family, encodes a protein involved in multiple membrane trafficking steps. Two other members of this gene family, SNAP23 and SNAP25, encode proteins that bind a syntaxin protein and mediate synaptic vesicle membrane docking and fusion to the plasma membrane. The protein encoded by this gene binds tightly to multiple syntaxins and is localized to intracellular membrane structures rather than to the plasma membrane. While the protein is mostly membrane-bound, a significant fraction of it is found free in the cytoplasm. Use of multiple polyadenylation sites has been noted for this gene.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 19-330
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.