- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-DEANQRATKMLGSG
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 26kDa band observed in Human Cerebellum and in Mouse and Rat Brain lysates (calculated MW of 23.3kDa according to Human NP_003072.2, Mouse NP_035558.1 and Rat NP_001257504.1). Recommended concentration: 0.03-0.1ug/ml. Primary incubation 1 hour at room temperature.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Cerebellum shows strong axon staining, particularly in the granular region. Recommended concentration: 1-2ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise both reported isoforms NP_003072.2 (SNAP25A) and NP_570824.1 (SNAP25B). Reported variants represent identical protein: NP_001309831.1, NP_003072.2 Reported variants represent identical protein: NP_001309834.1, NP_001309832.1, NP_001309833.1, NP_001309839.1, NP_001309836.1, NP_570824.1, NP_001309838.1, NP_001309835.1, NP_001309837.1
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1403 - Mouse Brain Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SNAP25
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SNAP25, synaptosomal-associated protein, 25kDa , HGNC:11132, FLJ23079, SNAP, SNAP-25, bA416N4.2, dJ1068F16.2 , synaptosomal-associated protein 25, RIC-4, RIC4, SEC9, resistance to inhibitors of cholinesterase 4 homolog, synaptosomal-associated protein 25
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003072.2,NP_570824.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 18765733
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6616
- 1: Voeller KK. Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). J Child Neurol. 2004 Oct;19(10):798-814. Review.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-149
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin