- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Dog, Human, Mouse, Rat, Zebrafish
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of mouse SNAP25.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: SNAP25 antibody can be used for detection of SNAP25 by ELISA at 1:312500. SNAP25 antibody can be used for detection of SNAP25 by western blot at 1.0μ μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Frontal Cortex Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 23 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store SNAP25 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SNAP25
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SNAP25, sp, Bdr, SNAP-25
- Protein Accession Number: NP_035558
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6755588
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 20614
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Snap25 contains 2 t-SNARE coiled-coil homology domains and belongs to the SNAP-25 family. t-SNARE involved in the molecular regulation of neurotransmitter release. Snap25 may play an important role in the synaptic function of specific neuronal systems. Snap25 associates with proteins involved in vesicle docking and membrane fusion.
- 1: Nagy, G., et al., (2005) Mol. Biol. Cell 16 (12), 5675-5685.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 31-133
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin