- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide between amino acids 66-96 from N-terminal region of human SMURF1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Glutamate decarboxylase Antibody can be used for ELISA starting at 1:5000, and Immunohistochemistry in paraffin embeded tissues starting at 10 μg/mL,
- PURIFICATION: Protein G Column
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- BUFFER: PBS, 0.09% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Antibody may be stored short term at 4°C, long term aliquot and store at -20°C, avoid freeze thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SMURF1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SMURF1, E3 ubiquitin ligase SMURF1, KIAA1625, HSMURF1
- Protein Accession Number: Q9HCE7
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 17865625
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 57154
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- SMURF1 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 70-939
- Size: 200 ul
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.