- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This SMUG1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 43-71 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human SMUG1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 30 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SMUG1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Single-strand selective monofunctional uracil DNA glycosylase, 322-, SMUG1
- Protein Accession Number: Q53HV7
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23583
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- SMUG1 is a glycosylase that removes uracil from single-and double-stranded DNA in nuclear chromatin, thus contributing tobase excision repair.
- 1: Arora, M., et al. Leukemia 24(8):1470-1475(2010)
- 2: Thyagarajan, B., et al. Biol. Blood Marrow Transplant. 16(8):1084-1089(2010)
- 3: Briggs, F.B., et al. Am. J. Epidemiol. 172(2):217-224(2010)
- 4: Chanson, A., et al. Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 89(6):1927-1936(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-190
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.