- TISSUE/CELL TYPE: Small Intestine
- TISSUE/CELL TYPE (Expanded): Human Small intestine tissue
- SPECIES: Human
- DIAGNOSIS: Normal
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Small intestine cytoplasmic protein lysate is for use in Western blotting, 10 μg to 20 μg per lane is recommended for mini gel.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: HEPES pH 7.9, MgCl2, KCl, EDTA, Sucrose, Glycerol, Sodium deoxycholate, and NP-40.
- CONCENTRATION: 2 mg/mL or better
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 2-8°C for continuous use. For extended storage, freeze working aliquots at -70°C. Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Under proper storage conditions the shelf life is half a year from the date of receipt.
- Human small intestine tissue cytoplasmic protein lysate was prepared by isolating the cytoplasmic protein from whole tissue homogenates using a proprietary technique. The human small intestine tissue was frozen in liquid nitrogen immediately after excision and then stored at -70°C. The cytoplasmic protein is provided in a buffer including HEPES (pH 7.9), MgCl2, KCl, EDTA, Sucrose, glycerol, and a cocktail of protease inhibitors. For quality control purposes, the isolated small intestine tissue cytoplasmic protein pattern on SDS-PAGE gel is shown to be consistent for each lot by visualization with coomassie blue staining. The isolated small intestine tissue cytoplasmic protein is then Western analyzed by GAPDH antibody, and the expression level is consistent with each lot.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
- Additional Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures. Also, for further information on the biosafety classification of human etiologic agents, please consult the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Office of Health and Safety (www.cdc.gov/od/ohs).
CATALOG NUMBER: XBL-10875
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.