- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Smad3 (Phospho-Ser425) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of serine 425 (C-S-S-V-S (p) ) derived from Human Smad3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Immunohistochemistry: 1:50~1:100
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of Smad3 only when phosphorylated at serine 425.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 52 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SMAD3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LDS3, LDS1C, MADH3, JV15-2, HSPC193, HsT17436, PTP2C, SHPTP2, MAD-3, Mad3, Mothers against DPP homolog 3
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001138574.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 223029440
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4088
- Smad3 encoded by this gene belongs to the SMAD, a family of proteins similar to the gene products of the Drosophila gene 'mothers against decapentaplegic' (Mad) and the C. elegans gene Sma. SMAD proteins are signal transducers and transcriptional modulators that mediate multiple signaling pathways. This protein functions as a transcriptional modulator activated by transforming growth factor-beta and is thought to play a role in the regulation of carcinogenesis.
- 1: Shi W, et al. J Cell Sci. 2007 Apr 1;120 (Pt 7): 1216-24Seong HA, et al. J Biol Chem. 2007 Apr 20;282 (16): 12272-89Wordinger RJ, et al. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2007 Mar;48 (3): 1191-200LeClair RJ, et al. Circ Res. 2007 Mar 30;100 (6): 826-33
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-237
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.