- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: SMAD3 monoclonal antibody was raised against recombinant human His - SMAD3 protein purified from E. coli (Human).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: SMAD3 antibody can be used in immunohistochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL.
- PURIFICATION: Purified
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1,k
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: HEPES with 0.15M NaCl, 0.01% BSA, 0.03% sodium azide, and 50% glycerol
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store SMAD3 antibody at 4 °C or -20 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SMAD3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SMAD3, HSPC193, HMAD-3, HsT17436, LDS1C, LDS3, Mad homolog JV15-2, MAD3, MADH3, Mothers against DPP homolog 3, JV15-2, SMA- and MAD-related protein 3, SMAD family member 3, MAD homolog 3, HSMAD3, Mad protein homolog, SMAD 3
- Protein Accession Number: P84022
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 51338669
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4088
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- SMAD3 Antibody [AF9F7]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 51-041
- Size: 0.05 mL
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.