- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bat, Bovine, Chicken, Dog, Frog, Gibbon, Hamster, Horse, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Orangutan, Rabbit, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: SMAD2 antibody was raised against amino acids 234 - 249 of SMAD2 (Human).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: SMAD2 antibody can be used in ELISA, Western Blot starting at 1:500 - 1:1000, and immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL.
- SPECIFICITY: The SMAD2 amino acid sequence used as immunogen is 100% homologous in human (isoform 1:467 amino acids; isoform 2:437 amino acids), mouse, rat, horse, cow, chicken and Xenopus.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G Column
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, 0.05% BSA, 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: SMAD2 antibody can be stored short term 4 °C. For long term storage aliquot and store at -20 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SMAD2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SMAD2, HMAD-2, HSMAD2, JV18-1, Mad protein homolog smad2, MADR2, MADH2, SMAD 2, MAD homolog 2, Mad-related protein 2, JV18, Mother against DPP homolog 2, Mothers against DPP homolog 2, Sma- and Mad-related protein 2, SMAD family member 2
- Protein Accession Number: Q15796
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 13633914
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4087
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- SMAD2 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 49-314
- Size: 0.05 mg
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.