- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Smad2 (Ab-220) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around aa.218~222 (P-E-T-P-P) derived from Human Smad2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000, Immunohistochemistry: 1:50~1:100
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of total Smad2 protein.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 60 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SMAD2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: JV18, MADH2, MADR2, JV18-1, hMAD-2, hSMAD2, P53, Mad-related protein 2, Mothers against DPP homolog 2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001003652.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 51173730
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4087
- Transcriptional modulator activated by TGF-beta and activin type 1 receptor kinase. SMAD2 is a receptor-regulated SMAD (R-SMAD). May act as a tumor suppressor in colorectal carcinoma.
- 1: Sang Gyun Kim et al. (2004) Mol Biol Cell. February; 15 (2): 420–434. Rebecca A. Randall et al. (2004) Mol Cell Biol. February; 24 (3): 1106–1121. Kimberly A Brown et al. (2004) Breast Cancer Res. ; 6 (3): R215–R231.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-416
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $330.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.