- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant Smac/DIABLO
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-Fr, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Smac/DIABLO Antibody [2D12] for use in ELISA and western blotting assays.
- SPECIFICITY: Smac/DIABLO
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in borate buffered saline, pH 8.2; No preservatives or amine-containing buffer salts added
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DIABLO
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SMAC3, DIABLO-S , FLJ10537, FLJ25049, 0610041G12Rik
- Protein Accession Number: Q502X2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 56616
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Smac/DIABLO (second mitochondria-derived activator of caspase/direct IAP-binding protein with low PI) is a mitochondrial protein that functions as a regulatory component during apoptosis. It is encoded by a nuclear gene and is subsequently imported into the mitochondria where the N-terminus is removed generating the mature form of the molecule. Smac/DIABLO has been shown to neutralize the antiapoptotic effect of the inhibitor of apoptosis protein (IAP) family, a major group of apoptosis regulators that have been shown to directly block caspase activity thereby blocking apoptosis.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-765
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin