- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bovine, Cat, Chicken, Dog, Guinea Pig, Human, Pig, Rabbit, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Human uterus extract was used as the immunogen for the SM-MHC antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC-P
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells in 0.1ml
Immunofluorescence: 0.5-1 ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry (FFPE): 0.5-1 ug/ml for 30 min at RT (1)
Prediluted format: incubate for 30 min at RT (2)
The stated application concentrations are suggested starting amounts. Optimal dilution of the SM-MHC antibody should be determined by the researcher.
1. Staining of formalin/paraffin tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM Citrate buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min.
2. The prediluted format is supplied in a dropper bottle and is optimized for use in IHC. After epitope retrieval step (if required), drip mAb solution onto the tissue section and incubate at RT for 30 min.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MYH11
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4629
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- Smooth muscle myosin heavy chain (SM-MHC) is a cytoplasmic structural protein, which is a major component of the contractile apparatus in smooth muscle cells. Expression of smooth muscle myosin is developmentally regulated, appearing early in smooth muscle development, and is specific for smooth muscle development. Two isoforms of smooth muscle myosin heavy chain have been identified, designated MHC-1 and MHC-2. The antibody may be useful for the study of breast tumors as the presence of an intact layer of myoepithelial cells is an important feature, which may distinguish benign breast lesions and carcinoma in situ from invasive tumors.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-448
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.