- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Chicken, Zebrafish, Monkey, Mouse, Rat, Xenopus
- IMMUNOGEN: This SLU7 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 60-86 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human SLU7.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 68 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SLU7
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Pre-mRNA-splicing factor SLU7, hSlu7, SLU7
- Protein Accession Number: O95391
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10569
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Pre-mRNA splicing occurs in two sequentialtransesterification steps. The protein encoded by this gene is asplicing factor that has been found to be essential during thesecond catalytic step in the pre-mRNA splicing process. Itassociates with the spliceosome and contains a zinc knuckle motifthat is found in other splicing factors and is involved inprotein-nucleic acid and protein-protein interactions. [provided byRefSeq].
- 1: Alberstein, M., et al. RNA 13(11):1988-1999(2007)
- 2: Olsen, J.V., et al. Cell 127(3):635-648(2006)
- 3: Shomron, N., et al. J. Cell. Sci. 118 (PT 6), 1151-1159 (2005) :
- 4: Shomron, N., et al. Mol. Biol. Cell 15(8):3782-3795(2004)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-862
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.