- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Slitrk3 antibody was raised against a 14 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the carboxy terminus of human Slitrk3.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 780 - 830 of Slitrk3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Slitrk2 antibody can be used for detection of Slitrk2 by Western blot at 0.25 and 0.5 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 2.5 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples; Immunohistochemistry in human samples and Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is predicted to have no cross-reactivity to other Slitrk proteins.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1220 - SK-N-SH Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 10-301 - Human Brain Tissue Slide
- PURIFICATION: Slitrk3 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Slitrk3 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Slitrk3 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SLITRK3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Slitrk3 Antibody: KIAA0848, SLIT and NTRK-like protein 3
- Protein Accession Number: O94933
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 215273885
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 22865
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Slitrk3 Antibody: SLIT and NTRK-like family 3 (Slitrk3) is a member a protein family consisting of six homologous transmembrane proteins (Slitrk1-6) that share two conserved leucine-rich repeat domains in the extracellular domain and have significant homology to Slit, a secreted axonal growth-controlling protein. These proteins are also homologous to trk neurotrophin receptors in their intracellular domains. Expression of Slitrk proteins is highly restricted to neural and brain tumor tissues, but varies within the protein family. Like every other Slitrk protein except Slitrk1, overexpression of Slitrk3 inhibited neurite outgrowth in cultured neurons, suggesting that these proteins are involved in the control of neurite outgrowth.
- 1: Aruga J and Mikoshiba K. Identification and characterization of Slitrk, a novel transmembrane protein family controlling neurite outgrowth. Mol. Cell Neurosci.2003; 24:117-29.
- 2: Aruga J, Yokota N, and Mikoshiba K. Human SLITRK family genes: genomic organization and expression profiling in normal and brain tumor tissue. Gene2003; 315:87-94.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 4461
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin