- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 16 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human SLFN14.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: SLFN14 peptide is used for blocking the activity of SLFN14 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store SLFN14 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SLFN14
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Schlafen family member 14
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001123292
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 193788705
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 342618
- 1: Schwarz DA, Katamaya CD, and Hedrick SM. Schlafen, a new family of growth regulatory genes that affect thymocyte development. Immunity 1998; 9:657-68.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 5543P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin