- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This SLC9A9 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 551-579 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human SLC9A9.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 73 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SLC9A9
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Sodium/hydrogen exchanger 9, Na(+)/H(+) exchanger 9, NHE-9, Solute carrier family 9 member 9, SLC9A9, NHE9
- Protein Accession Number: Q8IVB4
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 44888222
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 285195
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a sodium hydrogen exchanger that is amember of the solute carrier 9 protein family. The encoded proteinlocalizes the to the late recycling endosomes and may play animportant role in maintaining cation homeostasis. Defects in thisgene are associated with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
- 1: Markunas, C.A., et al. Psychiatr. Genet. (2009) In press :
- 2: Vink, J.M., et al. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 84(3):367-379(2009)
- 3: Lasky-Su, J., et al. Am. J. Med. Genet.Neuropsychiatr. Genet. 147B (8), 1355-1358 (2008) :
- 4: Lasky-Su, J., et al. Am. J. Med. Genet.Neuropsychiatr. Genet. 147B (8), 1345-1354 (2008) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-917
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.