- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-KGQTQNFKDAFSGRD
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Flow, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 50-55kDa band observed in lysates of cell lines A549 and U2OS, and in Human Smooth Muscle and Tonsil lysates (calculated MW of 55.4kDa according to NP_055146.1). Recommended concentration: 0.03-0.3ug/ml. Primary incubation 1 hour at room temperature.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Placenta and Kidney. Recommended concentration: 3.75ug/ml.Immunofluorescence: Strong expression of the protein seen in the vesicles/ cytoplasm of A549 cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
Flow Cytometry: Flow cytometric analysis of A549 cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1306 - Human Spleen Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SLC7A11
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SLC7A11, solute carrier family 7, (cationic amino acid transporter, y+ system) member 11, CCBR1, xCT , cystine/glutamate transporter
- Protein Accession Number: NP_055146.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 7657683
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23657
- 1: Kaleeba JA, Berger EA. Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus fusion-entry receptor: cystine transporter xCT. Science. 2006 Mar 31;311(5769):1921-4.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-378
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.