- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 544-643 of human SLC5A5 (NP_000444.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IF: 1:20 - 1:50
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Mouse testis
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 69kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SLC5A5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SLC5A5, NIS, TDH1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6528
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the sodium glucose cotransporter family. The encoded protein is responsible for the uptake of iodine in tissues such as the thyroid and lactating breast tissue. The iodine taken up by the thyroid is incorporated into the metabolic regulators triiodothyronine (T3) and tetraiodothyronine (T4). Mutations in this gene are associated with thyroid dyshormonogenesis 1.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 23-887
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.