- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-QRAESTATRPGPEK
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 60kDa band observed in Human Testis lysates (calculated MW of 61.0kDa according to NP_001093116.1). Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize both reported isoforms (NP_690872.2; NP_001093116.1).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1313 - Human Testis Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 60 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SLC47A2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SLC47A2, solute carrier family 47, member 2, FLJ31196, MATE2, MATE2-B, MATE2-K, MATE2K, H+/organic cation antiporter, MATE-2, OTTHUMP00000065791, hMATE-2, kidney-specific H(+)/organic cation antiporter, multidrug and toxin extrusion 2, multidrug and toxin extrusion protein 2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_690872.2,NP_001093116.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 38261960
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 146802
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-924
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.