- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human SLC38A2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: SLC38A2 antibody can be used for detection of SLC38A2 by ELISA at 1:1562500. SLC38A2 antibody can be used for detection of SLC38A2 by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: HT1080 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 56 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store SLC38A2 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SLC38A2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SLC38A2, ATA2, KIAA1382, PRO1068, SAT2, SNAT2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_061849
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 21361602
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 54407
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Under hypertonic conditions the induction of SLC38A2/SNAT2 leads to the stimulation of transport system A and to the increase in the cell content of amino acids. Its amino acid response element, along with a nearby conserved CAAT box, has enhancer activity in that it functions in an orientation and position independent manner, and it confers regulated transcription to a heterologous promoter.
- 1: Zhang, Z. (2007) Biophys. J. 92 (7), 2621-2632 .
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 31-265
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.