- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This SLC30A10 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 331-359 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human SLC30A10.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:2000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 53 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SLC30A10
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Zinc transporter 10, ZnT-10, Solute carrier family 30 member 10, SLC30A10, ZNT10, ZNT8
- Protein Accession Number: Q6XR72
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 311033506
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 55532
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Zinc functions as a cofactor for numerous enzymes, nuclearfactors, and hormones and as an intra- and intercellular signalion. Members of the zinc transporter (ZNT)/SLC30 subfamily of thecation diffusion facilitator family, such as SLC30A10, permitcellular efflux of zinc (Seve et al., 2004 [PubMed15154973]).
- 1: Wang, L., et al. Cancer Epidemiol. Biomarkers Prev. 17(12):3558-3566(2008)
- 2: Seve, M., et al. BMC Genomics(1), 32 (2004) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-443
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.